Thursday, September 11, 2008

Republicans, What The Hell is Wrong With Them? Discuss.



I cannot for the life of me fathom why anyone would vote for them, or buy an ounce of their bullshit. THIS is a perfect example of who they are, what they believe, and their war on the middle and lower classes. Their greed and deregulation of the industry caused the mortgage crisis in the first place, and allowed huge corporations to prey on consumers. Stay classy, Republicans.

2 People Are Feeling Nostalgic:

Susie said...

This is an awfully small box to use for discussing what's wrong with Republicans!

Liberal I am. Bonafide I be. said...

For the longest time, I never grouped all pubs together. I always thought just because there were a few bad apples that didn't mean they were all "bad" per se. Well, now they have some of their most loyal pubs jumping ship do to their bullshittery. Most of my loyal pub friends have literally deemed themselves "independant" due to the recent pub status quo. That is when it gets sad.