Sunday, October 12, 2008

Kill Him, Kill Him!


Barack Obama a terrorist? Chants of kill him, kill him? What is the McCain/Palin campaign coming to? Read this article, it's really worth your time.
Photobucket

3 People Are Feeling Nostalgic:

Liberal I am. Bona fide I be. said...

Talk about sick! Disgusting! DESPERATE.

Susie said...

19 more days and it'll all be over!
I've added you to my list to receive a copy of an award that I just received. Please come by my blog and grab a copy of the award waiting for you!

|s|h|a|r|o|n| said...

I hate that picture. As if Osama would dare wear blue. It's totally not his color. *rolls eyes*

Let us all thank our right to free speech that allows crap like that to be written, and that also allows us to call them 'ignant dumbasses with nothing but stale, hot air between their ears. Too bad that you'd have to pull their heads out of their asses in order to test out that theory, but hey, at least I gave them something in there!