Tuesday, November 4, 2008

And So It Was Done...


I am ready for an inspiring First Family in the White House. What a wonderful night. Sleep well, America, the real work is about to begin.

7 People Are Feeling Nostalgic:

Liberal I am. Bona fide I be. said...

Yep. It sure it! I am so proud to be an American tonight! Being able to witness this event! History in the making. :)

|s|h|a|r|o|n| said...

Yes, we can - Yes, we did!

Scary Mommy said...

Wooooooo-hooooooooooo!!!!!! What a night! And, yes, a long road ahead. But how wonderful that we have a leader like him.

Susie said...

I'm so tired I can't see straight but it's a good tired. A winning tired. I'm excited about what's to come but I know it won't be easy or immediate.

Liberal I am. Bona fide I be. said...

Real work already! THANK !!! lol

I am so happy. So proud for once of our President.

Tiffany said...

YES!!!!!!!

ali said...

Yay!