Monday, March 2, 2009

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things


A week or so ago my real-life friend, and fellow blogger, Katie, told me about a blog at The Kitchn about ten favorite things from your kitchen. The author wrote about her ten favorite things and then asked readers to submit photos of their favorites from their own kitchens and they would choose several to feature over the next few weeks.

Anyone who knows me knows that I am a girl who LOVES a retro inspired kitchen. Anything for the kitchen from 1920 - 1950 is right up my alley. I scour eBay and antique stores for vintage kitchen treasure. So, I snapped a few shots of some of my favorite things, and surprise, surprise, my kitchen is featured on The Kitchn today!

Go check out my kitchy kitchen. Thanks to Katie for the great tip!


1 People Are Feeling Nostalgic:

Renee said...

Miss you Megs.